Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6

I decided to pull out my flash last night because my boys were reading and I loved it. DH left town today for Seattle and won't be home until Saturday. Way too long, we will miss him! Technically on these, I'm kinda happy with them. Tell me what you think. I really didn't do much in PP except take out a little red in the first one, his shirt was really reflecting on Logans skin. I haven't used the flash much but I'm determined to get it out more. This might motivate me a little more. I angled it to the far wall and I was surprised at how true the color was.





22 comments:

  1. What great memories you captured. I love my flash, I use it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great! The lighting is pretty even for a bounced external flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. I have a Logan too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great capture! Nice shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you did a great job! The more you use it, the more comfortable you'll get.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look nice! I must be in a scrapbooking mood, I can see a layout with these photos. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! What a wonderful quiet moment that you captured.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shot of a moment in time. I think your flash work looks good. definitely nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great flash work. Such a sweet moment to capture. I just bought flash yesterday and can't wait to learn to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet picture, gotta love Dr. Suess too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color looks great. They look like they're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet moment you have captured between the two of them. I just love seeing people read to their kids. Its so important.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think these look great! Love them all. Your flash photos are wonderful...any tips?
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job with the flash, I really enjoyed your sons expression in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE his expression in the first photo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good job. I think these are very natural-looking. Nice moment you caught, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look great, I especially like the last one! Btw, your blog is so pretty, love the header. :)

    ReplyDelete